Body of third prostitute found: it’ll be interesting to see what information the police release to try and catch the killer(s). So far they say the victims haven’t been sexually assaulted, but are left nude.
- had fajitas for dinner, and a yum yum (basically a fried croissant-like pastry with sugar) for dessert
- watched Take That – The Ultimate Tour on the teevee and discovered I’m still a teenager deep inside (ah, I remember the days when half my walls very covered in Take That posters)
- watched some Later with Jools Holland (Eric Bibb was amazing* and I’m still quite taken with Bellowhead, who were on last week)
- met up with the Pussycat for lunch (and she took me to do a tiny bit of sightseeing before the sun set)
- had a haggis supper (mmm, haggis)
- stayed up late drinking wine and having a D&M with Neil
- went into Livingston to get new bed sheets (as well as tights, socks, lightbulbs, and a full bag of junk food to sustain me through work)
- had a roast dinner
- watched Men in Black II
- watched Housewife, 49
* That led to my bringing up a movie that mentioned Robert Johnson (Crossroads), and it turns out Neil and I both like that film, me because I had a crush on Ralph Macchio, and Neil because he has a manly, totally heterosexual affection for Steve Vai.
Source of Gary Barlow image: grupo gamerco.
On my birthday, no less. This fucking ROCKS. Neil has just bought the tickets so he doesn’t have to think about a present.
Singapore’s first non-smoking hotel to open in two months — in time for the smoking ban… is there going to be one?
Leona’s name dot net cybersquatted. I only know who she is because I am forced to watch The X Factor every Saturday.
The thing about NUMB3RS is it’s so miraculous, he can always come up with some mathematical formula to predict or postulate some crime or other. But I do like that geeky things like maths and psychological profiling are trendy now. Lots of teevee to watch!
At 11:15 this morning. It’s been a clear day, maybe it’ll snow tonight.
It starts getting light quite late.
And it gets dark quite early.
Do not read this at work because it’s dead funny: “I don’t know about you, but now that I know that the eggs I eat for breakfast every morning might possibly be laid by a bald chicken, a rather bald chicken, waking up is going to be a hundred percent more awesome.” — Dooce
My sister sent me this pedometer. All I need to do now is figure out my stride. Wahey!