Unfortunately, while this meme calls for ten, I can only claim I’ve seen six seven of IMDB’s 100 worst films:
- The Avengers has Ralph being his suave self (*swoon*), Uma in a catsuit, and Sir Sean in a bear costume. What’s not to like?
- Streetfighter is yet more evidence that Kylie should stay away from acting and spend more time designing sexy underwear. And modelling it.
- My excuse is my sister was really into American crap as a teenager, so we had to see Mannequin: On the Move.
- Jason Bateman was in Teen Beat (or was it Tiger Beat) a lot. Teen Wolf Too was obviously a must-see.
- I’m fairly positive I saw Shanghai Surprise, but I must have blocked it out of my memory. Again, I blame my sister, who was a big Madonna fan a decade ago.
- The Return of the Texas Chainsaw Massacre was part of a Texas Chainsaw Massacre box set I purchased not too long ago. Almost-stars in a kitsch American slash-em-up. Classic.
- Update: (added after TuTu pointed out it was listed) I was forced, against my will, to watch Jaws 3. Even a masochist like me has to draw the line somewhere.
Via Pax Nortona, who’s only seen two. Wuss.
(I don’t see Jaws 3 on the list, and that is a complete waste of celluloid.)